Tuesday, January 11, 2011

6pm

Check out this website 6pm. {thank you AK for the find} Yesterday in the snow, I found an awesome deal. They had RED bailey button Ugg kids boots-see photo above for 40% off. Not sure if they have an left, but it's worth looking. The best deals are the daily deals which come by email but they sell out quickly.  Last year, I got the same pair on here in BROWN for me and they are my favorite boots. Apparently it is the same company as Zappos. I have only ordered a few things but they have all been great So, if you have some time this week while stuck inside in the snow, check out this website for some deals. And shipping is 6.95 no matter how much you buy.

Some other things to check out:
Vincent shoes for kids (saw an adorable pair of mary janes in gold and silver), Juicy Couture swimsuits 70% off, North Face jackets, Nike workout clothes, Asics shoes, Cole Haan, Stuart Weitzman, Converse and so much more.

Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment