Friday, January 14, 2011

baby stuff and sales

Bestever Blue Bear Baby Mat


Seems like everyone around me is having babies...kinda makes me want another but just for a minute :) I have been shopping for baby gifts and "pillow pals" and "stuffed animal mats" seem to be the hottest gift now. You can't go wrong with one of those-even the big kids like them.

I also found 2 GREAT sales while looking for gifts this week.

ShopBabyTrends has the coolest clothes and gifts for kids and babies and right now the whole site is 40% off. Just enter code WINTER40 at checkout. {Even their boys stuff is cool}

Tuttibella is also a great site for trendy clothes and gifts for babies and kids. A preschool mom told me about this site and they are going out of business so everything is SUPER CHEAP!! Check them both out...

Aside from buying a few baby gifts, I am going to pass on all the sales as I am saving for my
Matilda Jane Trunk show coming up the first week in February. I am over winter (especially after all this snow) and ready to buy some Spring stuff!!

2 comments:

  1. Where to buy the pillow pal? great gift....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one in picture is from bloomingdales!! They have all different kinds...

    ReplyDelete