Tuesday, January 4, 2011

the beginning of something...

Ok so i am new to this blog thing. My cousin Leslie {who is an AMAZING photographer} totally inspired me on New Years Eve with the two books she brought me as a gift.  Here is a link to her website-you must check out her work!!!
 http://www.lesliealtermanphotography.com/

I will blog on all of my favorite things...photography, shopping {deals and steals}, place to eat, vacation spots, and working out (which i hope to do more of in the New Year-instead of just wearing the clothes around). 

Hope you will follow me on my journey...

And by the way, the photo above is of the snowman we built over Christmas break. Not sure why but it makes me laugh. It doesn't snow much in GA so we dont have much experience but think the kids did a pretty good job :)

2 comments:

  1. Love it Amy. Laughed at the photo of your back because as a mother we all have that shot taken by the kids in the back:) aww. Also, I admire your courage to jump right in and do this blog. I know it will be kick ass. I am excited to make it a part if my daily reads. Also, love the tittle. Zabmama...pretty sweet.
    Ok.
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog. You always have the best ideas and shopping deals.... can't wait to read with you every day to see what I need to buy!

    ReplyDelete