Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A fab find for coffee drinkers

coffee: [phonetics] n. an aromatic, mildly stimulating beverage prepared from coffee beans.

Ok, so I REALLY like coffee. I used to drink decaf but have slowly moved toward half caff in my daily routine and sometimes will even drink the regular stuff. My brand of choice is Starbucks I love the smell of a fresh pot and will not drink it if it sits on the burner for more than 10-minutes. I have learned from a coffee expert wiser than me that it gets scalded and has a burnt taste and I totally agree. I am not hard-core enough to drink it black yet but think that people who do are extremely cool. I prefer a little skim milk or cream. My grandma used to put ice cream in her coffee-delish!! She is also the one who introduced me to coffee when i was VERY young at McDonalds. She used to dump out half the creamer and fill half of it with her coffee. I think that is how I originally acquired my taste for the stuff ! 
So enough about that...I have found an awesome travel coffee cup from 
Bed Bath and Beyond. {see photo below} and it even comes with a water cup. The coffee cup can be microwaved which is a huge plus if you like it piping HOT. You can also buy them separately too. And if you use your 20% coupon (which come in the mail almost daily), it is less than $8.00. Can you say bargain and you are also being GREEN at the same time. The cool thing is that you will feel like you are drinking Starbucks because the cup looks like its from a coffee shop and then you can get hydrated by drinking water all day from the water cup.  I think the water tastes better out of this cup-weird i know, but you will too once you try it. These sets come in turquoise, brown and pink. The also make great gifts...teachers, hostess, birthday, etc. So, next time you are in BBB, pick one up and let me know what you think!!!
Dont worry if you give to someone who doesnt like coffee, they can use it for tea or hot choc :)

3 comments:

  1. Love it. Going to buy today. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drink my coffee black, so that makes me cool - finally, I am cool! Congrats on your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy good job, I am liken the blog!

    ReplyDelete