Wednesday, January 12, 2011

baby gifts

Chamois Stroller Blanket
People always ask, "What is a good baby present?" So I will share a few things that I personally got and actually use!! My top choice always is the PBK chamois stroller blanket {see above photo}. It is so soft, lasts for years and years and comes in tons of colors! The white is beautiful but would probably get pretty dirty!!!

I also loved hooded towels, they are great for babies but can be used for years! Here is an adorable one that I found Ladybug Hooded Towel.

Another great gift is the sterling baby spoon. I have one to match my silver pattern but there are a ton of cute ones out there. I used mine all the time!! Sterling Silver Baby Spoon. Nambe also makes a rattle that is around $50 that is sold online at Bloomingdales. Babies love silver because it feels good on their teeth. Tiffany used to make one with a moon on it but I am not sure if they still do because I didn't see it on their website. If you want to really blow it out, go for the sterling silver baby cup. I like the double handle one because it is easier for baby to use. {see below}.
Reed & Barton Double Handle Baby Cup

One more idea is the monogram pillow. This comes in all variations...white linen with birth stats, minky material with applique name, check out etsy for so many options. I like the one pictured below because it is simple and you can customize colors to match baby's room.
CUSTOM cut monogrammed initial pillow for baby, bamboo felt

No comments:

Post a Comment