Sunday, January 9, 2011

just dance 2

we are preparing for SNOW. have made several trips to the grocery, Target, etc. On one of these trips, we purchased Just Dance 2- it is probably the most fun game ever. I am not into video games and was hesistant about trying it but once I finally uncrossed my arms and got into it....the fun began. It is GREAT for all ages and if you want a really good laugh, then come watch my family play this game. Not only is it competitive, but it's an awesome workout too. I think we are in pretty good shape and we were all winded from just a few songs of dancing.

If you have a Wii, go out and buy this game. If you don't, but a Wii just for this game. Hours and hours of fun...and a great workout too {way more fun than the treadmill or elliptical}!!!

1 comment:

  1. I wish we were snowed in together;( I would totally try out the wii game

    ReplyDelete